Continental Capital Markets SA/ Conticap Limited London ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.conticap.com website and the Conticap Matching System (the "Service"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal and/or professional data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Personal and Professional Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you or your organisation ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Cookies and Usage Data
Usage Data We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
• Continental Capital Markets SA needs to perform a contract with you
• You have given Continental Capital Markets SA permission to do so
• Processing your personal information is in Continental Capital Markets SA legitimate interests
• Continental Capital Markets SA needs to comply with the law
If you, your company or organisation is a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal/Professional Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
• The right of rectification.
• The right to object.
• The right of restriction.
• The right to data portability
• The right to withdraw consent
Log Files www.conticap.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and it is a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Disclosure Of Data
Continental Capital Markets SA may disclose your Personal/Professional Data in the good faith that such action is necessary:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Continental Capital Markets SA
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service Providers We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal/Professional Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By visiting this page on our website: www.conticap.com
• By phone number: 0041229942700
• By mail: Conticap, Ave Reverdil 8, Nyon - 1260, Switzerland